Sunday, May 31, 2009

Announcing the unretirement of Mappo

As many of you know already, I have decided to unretire Mappo. Predictably, Larz has grown more arrogant and condescending as time has gone on, and I think this site has a purpose again to set the record straight and inform the public of Larz's behavior.

I plan on updating this site only occasionally as time and Larz's misdeeds permit. In the meantime, I encourage you to go to Crow On (http://members4.boardhost.com/crowon) for you Chicago radio and media information and to make it an active, fun site. Please don't bog that site down with Anti-Larz stuff. That is what this site will be for. If you have a tip for larzwatch, my new email is mappo2007@hotmail.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mappo! You were definitely missed during your absence!

Anonymous said...

All you need to do now is learn how to spell ANNOUNCEMENT. ;)

Mappo said...

Corrected!

Anonymous said...

I got a question for you "Mappo". Why are you such a short, skinny, graying haired, fucking jagoff?

Mappo said...

There's two possible explanations for your comments:

1. You are Larz.
2. I just insulted your boyfriend (Larz).

Otherwise, why would you get so riled up like that?

So...who do you think I am? I'd love to hear it.

Anonymous said...

I love the Larz/Mappo feud. It's more interesting thatn radio these days that's for sure.